Cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome



Coinciding with the increasing rates of cannabis abuse and legalization has been the recognition of a new clinical condition known as Cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome.

Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome (CHS) was first described in Australia in 2004

Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome is a condition experienced by chronic marijuana users who develop symptoms like severe nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain, which are characteristically relieved by hot showers.

Topical capsaicin cream was also found to provide temporarily adequate relief of symptoms.

Diagnosing this condition can be extremely expensive ruling out more serious medical conditions considering CHS is relatively unknown by doctors.

If your cannabis consumption is heavy, you risk developing Cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome




Read More

6 comments:

  1. I heard you could get this disease from having the drug called Jankem
    @shastacountyshitsniffers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also heard Shasta County shit sniffers was a real thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don’t know if this is a very common thing but I was wondering if you knew of a cure?!?!
    when I take a bunch of opioids I get so plugged up I can’t make a bowel movement it’s almost like I need to stick a pencil up there or something do you have any tips sir

    ReplyDelete
  4. CBD is beneficial to human health in different ways. It is a natural pain reliever and has anti-inflammatory properties. Over the counter drugs are used for pain relief and most people prefer a more natural alternative and this is where CBD oil comes in. pure CBD store

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was the 3rd time marijuana's medicinal usage has actually passed in AZ. It is appearing as if the third time is the charm, however, as the Weed Seeds USA

    ReplyDelete
  6. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. weed dispensary dc

    ReplyDelete