Redding Cannabis Connection by POPULAR DEMAND ! "Survive Like That" - W.I.L.L. 530 !



Back on Redding Cannabis Connection by POPULAR DEMAND !, and our cannabis cronic hiphop rapper favorite ! MrW.I.L.L.530!  A video song about living life. Video for "Survive Like That":   Directed by:Ted Methvin. From the full-length album,  "The Human W.I.L.L."

The local marijuana music scene has been buzzing about rapper hiphop recording artist W.I.L.L. 530 for some time now. Its Bold, Brash, In Your FACE !


2 comments:

  1. Through this post, I know that your good knowledge in playing with all the pieces was very helpful. I notify that this is the first place where I find issues I've been searching for. You have a clever yet attractive way of writing. Magic Mushroom Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m inspired along the surpassing plus preachy listing that you decorate in such minor timing. 1959 county exempt california license plate

    ReplyDelete