Redding revises cannabis ordinance




And new changes in redding's cannabis ordinance could make it easier for manufacturers to get up and running



The Redding city council approved a new, revised cannabis ordinance at its meeting last night.

Under the new rules, manufacturers will be able to open up in areas zoned for heavy commercial as long as they have a 'site development' permit.

Really what it means is it opens up the territory under which a manufacturer can actually function and operate within the city limits. Another thing that they changed was the allowance for the use of butane as a solvent. 

Tippin says butane, used in licensed, state-regulated facilities has been proven to be safe.

Previously, manufacturers could only operate in areas zoned for industrial use.


7 comments:

  1. I'm very glad to hear such news)) I use the CBD for cbd for period cramps. This was an invaluable discovery for me. For many years I took painkillers and have come to terms with this. However, CBD oil helped me learn life without pain. This medicine works well on both physical and psychological symptoms. I'm very pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This news is really positive. I hope it will influence the price. My depression has flown away and I am finally able to live and enjoy my life. This is all because of the best CBD cream and I am not going to stop using cbd. That's why the issue of prices is very relevant for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, this is a very interesting article and I have enjoyed reading many of the articles and posts contained on the website, keep up the good work and hope to read some more interesting content in the future. I got a lot of useful and significant information. Thank you so much. Aerospace and nautical design clothing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also interested in this topic. I have spent a lot of time on searching this kind of topic. It is very informative. أفضل السيارات عمان

    ReplyDelete
  5. I certainly enjoyed the way you explore your experience and knowledge of the subject! Keep up on it. Thanks! abu dhabi movers

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really do appreciate this so much. This was a very good and interesting article to say the least. Thanks! I work for a design company and I have really learned so much from this great site.
    web desgin company oman

    ReplyDelete
  7. We've got accomplished book-marked your site given that this kind of web site involves helpful facts on the medial side of which. We have been truthfully fairly happy in addition to articles or blog posts high quality plus displaying. Relation much created for preserving amazing difficulties. We have been a great deal written content because of this internet site. 1977 california license plate

    ReplyDelete